Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Orange, Yellow & Green

We are in Week 3 of the Color! Or is it Colour? workshop, and I've completed three more of the color cards for the mini-album we are creating. You can see my Red layout here. Week 2 was all about orange and yellow while this week focuses on green.



I haven't had time yet to work on the Build It layouts for these two weeks. I'm hoping to find a little time before next Thursday when Week 4 begins!

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

I like how you have done this, great pages :)

Sian said...

I'm hoping to find a little more time to work on these too - I love what you've done. You two look so content together!

alexa said...

Lovely idea to keep a similar style and elements and ring the changes with the colours and sweet photos ...

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Yes, I think I'm enjoying this 6x6 book most of all and haven't done the Build It layouts. Maybe later!