Monday, October 18, 2010

Huh?

I have several projects in the works right now (handmade Christmas gifts, photo sorting, organizing memorabilia), but yesterday I just had the urge to create a layout. I had this great photo of my nieces, all looking up at someone with this quizzical expression on their faces. I knew I wanted to highlight it on a layout by itself. I pulled a piece of cardstock from my stash as the base and then used several patterned papers and round embellishments from Scrapbook Magazine's The Best Friends Collection that I've had in my stash for about a year. I added the blue polka dot paper from my scraps and completed the layout by adding some My Little Shoebox chipboard buttons to the center of the round embellishments.


I had originally pictured this layout with bold colors and extra large title letters, however I love the summery look of these papers with this photo taken on a very hot July day.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

The look on their faces is priceless!

Ellyn said...

how cute is that? You do a nice job.... my scrapbooks are sorely neglected!

Becky said...

That is a great page! I want to see all your pages when I return so schedule me in!!!

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

I love having several projects going, so I can pick and choose depending on my mood. Lovely layout, it does feel very summery!