Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Layouts Using Divided Page Protectors

Here are the two additional layouts using divided page protectors that I mentioned I needed to create in an earlier post. This first one is basically a summary page of our May 2010 Texas Road Trip. I used three photos and quite a few pieces of memorabilia (brochures, business cards, hotel key card, menu, souvenir coin) to create this layout.

Instead of using one large journaling block, I typed up several lists to summarize the trip.

This next layout is comprised of photos from our visit to the San Jose Mission in San Antonio. I simply used five photos, then created a 4x6 block for the remaining space. I adhered pieces of the brochure and added a date and short journal sentence.

I love the way these pages are so easy to put together. I'll include these pages in our LOM Places We've Been Album.

1 comment:

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

You go, girl! Love the memorabilia in the divided page protectors!